quinta-feira, fevereiro 11, 2010

I DO want "another list of friends or followers to manage"!

Official Google Reader Blog: Readers: Get your Buzz on

I am pissed of with the fact that Google Buzz totally messed up my Google Reader, and Google folks go and write this lame blog post/excuse announcing the bug as if it was a feature…

I am VERY disappointed with the "social" folks at Google, I don't think they go out much and actually understand how social interactions really works… real people keep different contact groups for different things. I am not interested in inviting my father in law to attend a tech conference, the same way I am not interested in losing an interesting article on a sea of kitten pictures and i-just-went-to-the-bathroom personal updates from my friends.

Google, you are doing it wrong.

Nenhum comentário: